Gaz and Rob got October off to a winning start - well done. If I've left anyone out, I apologise; please leave a message on this thread and I'll update.
Alpinista won - not sure how SP works, as I had 9/2 and 5/1, but I think PM is 33/10.
Looks like EGS has left us all in the dust (or should that be stuck in the mud!) with his 41/1 EW win on Place Du Carrousel. Congrats.
Al Hakeem for next year's Arc
Absolutely delighted for Mark Prescott and Luke Morris. Richly deserved by Mark Prescott after a distinguished career. A model trainer whose reaction after the win was very impressive. Came over as truly genuine.
Alpinista arc nap
I think it has to be something in the Arc today, it looks wide open as everyone notes Titleholder Ew for me..
NAP Mare Australis, 3.05 Longchamp.
Not a competition tip but a mention for Grand Glory as an EW Tip in the Arc…feel that it has a place chance if doing the distance…. probably about to be proven wrong but adds an interest for me in the race
Onesto EW 15:05 Longchamp. All those in Paris have a great time.
16.20 Kelso - Prince Dundee
Alenquer 3.05 Longchamps
The Navigator 13:25 Kelso Nap
Vadeni in the Arc to win.
Diablo De Rouhet. Uttoxeter 4.38.
Well done yesterdays winners.
Can’t believe it’s the morning of the Arc and I’ve no major fancy. I suspect the conditions will throw up a(nother) upset. FWIW I’m on Westover.
However, my selection today is Couldbeaweapon in the 15.28 at Uttoxeter.
3,05 Longchamp - Onesto (each way)
well done to yesterday's winners.
I have no idea who will win the Arc,I have had 3 small EW bets in it so will watch with interest.Dan Gun 4.55 Kelso is the win nap.Well done yesterdays winners.
Onward route nap (Kelso, 13:25)
If the Weather Forecasts are correct there is an 80% chance of Heavy Flooding or a 20% chance of Heavy Rain at Longchamp today.
They will literally need to build an Ark.
I expect withdrawals. Tenebrism will surely be pulled from the Foret.
Baaeed got away lightly but maybe Ascot will get watered.
Like most I think the 20 Runners in the Arc each have a 5% chance.
In the following Opera I also they all have a 5% chance but there is only 14 Runners there.
I was going to nap La Parisienne in that one but I lost my bearings in a City where I am worried that it happened.
I was in Place Du Carrousel and missed my scheduled Exhibition entry time and did not appreciate the irony in keet going around in circles.
She is my nap. ParisLongchamp. 15.50.
There have been a few 'loud ones' in The Arc and though I'll be rooting for Sir Mark's filly, I'll nap the German raider (don't mention the war) Mendocino, who was less than a length behind Alpinista when last they met and is four times her price. Good luck.